When I was a kid my mom told me that mushrooms have no nutritional value. I kept thinking this can’t be true. I did some research and found out that this was not true. Mushrooms are super healthy and there are so many different kinds. Some examples of healthy mushrooms are Portobello, Shiitake, Maitake, Button, Chaga, Reishi and more.
In this article I would like to focus on the Immortal Mushroom called the Reishi Mushroom which is my favorite. Here are my top 10 reasons why you should eat Reishi everyday.
1. Best thing for anti-aging ever.
2. Heart healthy.
3. Helps fight against free radical stress that is harming your body.
4. Supports healthy immune system functions.
6. Can help heal organs.
7. May help decrease allergy symptoms.
8. Has a cumulative effect (the longer you take it the better it is for you).
9. Improves stamina.
10. May decrease high blood pressure.
This blog provides general information and discussions about health and related subjects. The information and other content provided in this blog, or any linked materials , are not intended and should not be construed as medical advise, nor is the information a substitute for professional medical expertise or treatment.